- Front tanks (Factory KTM parts), Left and Right – with all accessories. Front tanks are interconnected. Tygon yellow breather pipes with billet Aluminium front caps. Tank breathing is interconnected with a metallic tee. Triple layer thermal reflector installed on the left tank to reduce heat transfer from the exhaust.
- NEW! Tank brackets (Aluminium, steel and stainless steel used). Warrantied for life. New tank brackets are lighter and adjustable.
- NEW! Side panels. ABS side panels. We suggest on how to shape them and you’d have to trim the side panels to shape. Be creative and make your own unique Super 701!
- Side panel brackets.
- Rectiifer relocation bracket.
- Fuel pump, OEM Keihin. Optional: Upgrade the pump motor and get a lifetime warranty on the pump!
- NEW! Dedicated exhaust header, stainless steel. Handcrafted.
- Fuel piping. Two billet non return valves, all preassembled. Plug and play. Heat shields installed in the fuel lines that need to be protected.
- All wiring. Plug and play. (Toggle for pump selection, reserve light etc)
- NEW! Carbon fiber/aramid reinforced skid plate. Brackets with shock absorbers to protect the tanks in case of a heavy crash. The new skid plate protects the rear brake pump and the linkage of the bike.
- ABS molded Seat Pan.Seat cover with color options and dedicated polymer inserts to make you feel comfortable in long trips.
- Step by step manual of installation.
|Parts that need to be modified to the point beyond return||
Rear panels have to be trimmed to match the tank profile. We provide you with a template to do it and it can be done in no time. To revert back to the OEM, the panels cost less than €100 both (P/N: 2700804100028 – no decals, & 2700804000028 – no decals).
|Turn indicators relocation||
It is advisable to reposition the front indicators on the mask about 50mm higher than the OEM position, otherwise they will be touching the tanks when you fully turn the steering left or right.