- Front tanks (Factory KTM parts), Left and Right – with all accessories. Front tanks are interconnected. Tygon yellow breather pipes with billet Aluminium front caps. Tank breathing is interconnected with a metallic tee. Triple layer thermal reflector installed on the left tank to reduce heat transfer from the exhaust.
- NEW! Tank brackets (Aluminium, steel and stainless steel used). Warrantied for life. New tank brackets are lighter and adjustable.
- NEW! Side panels. ABS side panels designed and manufactured specifically for this kit.
- Side panel brackets.
- Rectiifer relocation bracket.
- Navigation Tower which is made from Aluminium, steel and polymers. This is the tower that has won the Morocco Desert Challenge with Joakim Lundby and since its birth there are no structural failures. The tower comes complete with lights. Hella Projector as a main beam with a cut off so that you do not blind the fellow riders/drivers even when a LED or HID bulb is installed. High beam is a LED unit from Hella, taken directly from the 2019 KTM 450 Rally Replica bike.
- Back plate.
- Rally Replica comes with a dedicated back plate for a roadbook holder of your choice.
- Xplorer comes with a back plate capable of housing two GPS units or one GPS and one tripmaster.
- Both versions come with a touring seat (wider and lower) as standard. A rally oriented seat (narrow and higher) is available at no extra cost.
- Fuel pump, OEM Keihin. Optional: Upgrade the pump motor and get a lifetime warranty on the pump!
- NEW! Dedicated exhaust header, stainless steel. Handcrafted.
- Fuel piping. Two billet non return valves, all preassembled. Plug and play. Heat shields installed in the fuel lines that need to be protected.
- All wiring. Plug and play. (Toggle for pump selection, reserve light etc)
- NEW! Carbon fiber/aramid reinforced skid plate. Brackets with shock absorbers to protect the tanks in case of a heavy crash. The new skid plate protects the rear brake pump and the linkage of the bike.
- ABS molded Seat Pan.Seat cover with color options and dedicated polymer inserts to make you feel comfortable in long trips.
- Step by step manual of installation.
The only kit in the market that does not modify the frame in any way
If you do NOT want to loose the official Husqvarna warranty, you are in the correct page. We heard plug and play before and we heard ‘no mod kit’ . Do ask before you buy, otherwise you may be trapped in the small letters that suggest ‘Please use a dremel to cut the frame tabs indicated’ and if/when the time comes to claim something from Husqvarna you would not have any chance. Modifying the frame is hands down the worst case scenario. Aurora 701 Xplorer kit is the only one in the market today that uses OEM Rally Factory parts and does not modify the frame in any way.
What’s included in the kit
5,161€ (ex. VAT)