Why keep adding parts when you can design a new one? The 690RL (Rally Lite) includes patent pending side panels which replace the OEM shrouds giving you an aesthetically pleasing result, while the aerodynamics are optimised. The kit is fully compatible with the Super 690 kit (tanks, seat, skid plate, exhaust etc.) so that at a later stage you can upgrade to a full Rally kitted bike. Navigation tower is proved in races such as Morocco desert challenge (twice, with Joakim Lundby winning the >450 class in 2018), Albania Rally, Serres Rally and since 2016 no reported failures on any of the kits sold.
- Navigation Tower which is made from Aluminium, steel and polymers. This is the tower that has won the Morocco Desert Challenge with Joakim Lundby and since its birth there are no structural failures. The tower comes complete with lights. Hella Projector as a main beam with a cut off so that you do not blind the fellow riders/drivers even when a LED or HID bulb is installed. High beam is a street legal LED unit from Hella, taken directly from the 2019 KTM 450 Rally Replica bike.
- LED position light, 7 colour options.
- All wiring harnesses needed, the low beam stays on when the high beam is turned on.
- Side panel brackets.
- OEM Speedo bracket.
- Plastic radiator guard.
- Side Panels made of flexible ABS, pre drilled and painted. There are two side panels per side, which are bolted together, all the required hardware is included.
- CNC Aluminium spacers.
- Position for ABS light, and five warning lights (or toggle switches).
- KTM OEM Stone guard.
- KTM OEM Light support.
- KTM OEM Windshield pre-assembled with rubber grommets and spring loaded black Dzus fasteners.
- Screen bolts (x2 – the other 4 OEM ones are used from your own bike) with wellnuts (x6).
- Back plate.
- LiteR comes with a dedicated back plate for a roadbook holder of your choice.
- LiteX comes with a back plate capable of housing two GPS units or one GPS and one tripmaster.
- Pdf manual.
- CNC spider head clamp. Patent Pending. Warrantied for life.
The kit can also be converted to a full rally bike by getting the ”Super 690” kit at a later stage.