- Front tanks (Factory KTM parts), Left and Right – with all accessories. Front tanks are interconnected. Tygon yellow breather pipes with billet Aluminium front caps. Tank breathing is interconnected with a metallic tee. Triple layer thermal reflector installed on the left tank to reduce heat transfer from the exhaust.
- Tank brackets (Aluminium, steel and stainless steel used). Warrantied for life. Tank brackets are light and adjustable.
- Side panels. ABS side panels designed and manufactured to match the 690 Enduro aesthetics.
- Side panel brackets.
- Rectiifer relocation bracket.
- Navigation Tower which is made from Aluminium, steel and polymers. This is the tower that has won the Morocco Desert Challenge with Joakim Lundby and since its birth there are no structural failures. The tower comes complete with street legal lights. Hella Projector as a main beam with a cut off so that you do not blind the fellow riders/drivers even when a LED or HID bulb is installed. High beam is a LED unit from Hella, taken directly from the 2019 KTM 450 Rally Replica bike.
- Navigation backplate.
- Rally Replica comes with a dedicated backplate for a roadbook holder of your choice.
- Xplorer comes with a backplate capable of housing two GPS units or one GPS and one tripmaster.
- Both versions come with a touring seat (wider and lower) as standard. A rally oriented seat (narrow and higher) is available at no extra cost.
- Fuel pump, OEM Keihin. Optional: Upgrade the pump motor and get a lifetime warranty on the pump!
- Dedicated exhaust header, stainless steel. Handcrafted.
- Fuel piping. Two billet non return valves, all preassembled. Plug and play. Heat shields installed in the fuel lines that need to be protected.
- All wiring. Plug and play. (Toggle for pump selection, reserve light etc).
- QuickCharge 3.0 USB charger.
- CNC polymer cable guide.
- Carbon fiber/aramid reinforced skid plate. Brackets with shock absorbers to protect the tanks in case of a heavy crash. The new skid plate protects the rear brake pump and the linkage of the bike.
- ABS molded seat pan. Durable seat cover and dedicated polyurethane foam to make you feel comfortable in long trips.
690 Xplorer (1st gen)
The only kit in the market that does not modify the frame in any way.
Staying loyal to the heritage created with the 701 Xplorer, Aurora Rally Equipment releases it’s proven rally kit for the first generation KTM 690 Enduro using the same recipe.